Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Morning Mayhem

Good morning everyone. Hope you all slept well last night!

I am running around trying to get some last minute work done before I head off to write and thought it has been a little while since I posted something. So I thought I would update you all on what's going on behind the scenes here for me. It's also been a while since I ran a contest of any kind so I may do one in the near future.

Coming up I have two books in the works to be coming out soon from Siren. Alien Promise is coming out on January 28, and The Virgin Sacrifice is coming out February 20. Both are menage romances that should entertain you.

I also will be participating in an author book tour sometime near the end of the month or in February. It's hard to tell just yet when that's going to happen, but I hope to have a lot of exciting things to share with you during that time. We'll be twittering, and doing book videos and other fun stuff you wouldn't see otherwise. ;) The name may change but I think we may call it The Diamonds and Divas Book tour. I am looking forward to it because it will also be a social event I can look forward to.



I think we have selected a small group of authors that should be really fun to work with too. :)

I spent the morning updating my website for all the exciting stuff happening and getting ready with some future blogs too.

This weekend I have my final edits for Alien Promise due. So I will be doing the final reading over the course of the week, hopefully in the evenings while the family is behaving. (I'm crossing my fingers on that one.)

Today I hope to work on the graphic for that tour and on my cowboy romance. This book is going slower than normal but I have higher hopes for it too. I also know it may be a while before I hear back on it's submission when I do finally get it ready. Knowing I am going to have to hurry up and wait often makes me
feel sluggish. Anyway, that's what is happening in the Lyon's household. I promise to keep you posted as we get closer to everything.

For now, I need to get back to my ever growing to do list, and I would really love to get this story done. I know the readers have been asking me for more cowboys since I wrote Cowboys Don't Dance with Cherie. So I am trying to give back to you all who gave me so much over the last few years. I hope to get 2 more cowboy stories done this year.


Much love to you all,
Missy Lyons
www.missylyons.com



If you have not liked my Facebook author page yet, you probably should.

Every day I have been looking for morning inspiration to help me to write the hotness on the pages. I've been sharing the love and what hits home on my facebook page. You can see the faces and bodies that inspire me to write all the lovely books if you join up.

https://www.facebook.com/AuthorMissyLyons?ref=hl


No comments: