Wednesday, November 04, 2009

To blog or not to blog?

I can't tell you how much I think I should be blogging more. It instills a habit of writing regularly and often. It's good to reach out to other people and sometimes writing about an issue in life or your story helps you work through that tough point, but I have been slacking lately.

For the month of November, I am going to try to change my lazy self indulgent ways and post something every day.

It may not be good, or even worth reading, but it will help me get back in the zone.

For now I have a major to do list that is ever growing, both in my writing world and the real world:

1.Write dinner scene in Gold Fever II
2.Write angry confrontation between Kurt and Lynne
3.Catch up on dishes
4.Fold laundry
5.Unstinkify the cat litter (for which kitty would be most grateful)
6.Change first chapter in Hellbent to describe how girl got taken to cult. I think she's going to be a romance writer.
7.Get back to Timeswept

No comments: