Wednesday, December 27, 2006

How naughty or nice are you?

How naughty or nice have you been?

I just notified the two winners from my last contest. Congratulations Michelle Yakel and Candace Mossow. But just to let you know if you did not win, it is still not too late. You can still enter my naughty or nice contest.

Tell me about the nicest or naughtiest moment you can remember. It doesn't have to be extreme, the winner will be pulled randomly to be fair. You can enter one of 3 ways. Post it in a comment here if you feel comfortable leaving the moment public, email me at lyons_missy@yahoo.com, or go to my website and follow the link for the contest on the right hand side.

Just to get things started here is a non-sexual personal naughty moment.

As a child I saw a little boy in the neighborhood scaring all the little kids with a rubber snake. Some were only 4 or 5 years old. He was moving it like a real snake and scaring girls much younger than me. Took me about 10 seconds to realize it was a fake. I grabbed the head of the snake and the body and I tore off the snake's head threw it to the ground and said "Sorry. I thought it was real." His parents came by to see if it really happened that way and they just laughed at me when I told them I thought it was real. Oops. (I know--I am mean aren't I?)

Wishing you all a Happy New Year,

Missy Lyons
www.missylyons.com

Naughty or Nice is now avalailable at:
www.mardigraspublishing.com

No comments: