Friday, March 01, 2013

What's cooking at my house

So, I decided to work on updating you guys about which books you might be able to expect next in line. I have a few nearly done but they all take time to get through the writing process and ready to submit but here's the list I have and they may be released not necessarily in this order.

Cowboys Don't Sing is at 40,000 words
Goal to finish the book is 55,000 words

Cowboys Don't Play is at 2000 words
Goal to finish the book is 45,000 words

The Billionaire's Fake Fiance- 2000 words done
Goal to finish the book is 45,000 words

Shark's Claim  is at 2000 words
Goal to finish the book is 45,000 words

Discipline and Desire is at 2000 words
Goal to finish the book is 45,000 words

Halloween Hunt II is at 500 words
Goal to finish is at 45,000 words

Halloween Hunt III is at 0
Goal to finish is at 45,000 words

Halloween Hunt IV is at 0
Goal to finish is at 45,000 words
Not sure what to call the next few stories, but I will come up with a title as they evolve further or ask you guys for help if I can't.

Untitled m/m #1: 8,000 words

Untitled m/m #2: 500 words

Untitled m/m #3: 8,000 words

I thought you might be interested in what's going on and what you can expect down the pipeline from me in the next few months. If I am really lucky I hope to wrap up the cowboy story in the next two weeks with a lot of hard work and dedication. After that, it's really about which characters are yelling the loudest to get their story written first.

Hope you all have a great day and if you have any questions just ask.

No comments: