Friday, March 29, 2013

The Cowboys are coming!

Yes! I just finished polishing the Cowboys Don't Sing story. It's a menage book m/f/m and oh my goodness these cowboys are hot! Break out the sex toys, because they know how to please a lady.

I am feeling kind of proud to have finally finished. The book ended at around 90k and is one of the longer stories I have ever finished. I will be submitting it to the publisher sometime this week and hopeful to see a Summer publishing date if they decide it is good enough.

Crossing my fingers and toes now! Hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend. :) In other news, I will be participating in a group scavenger hunt to celebrate Gabrielle Evans birthday! I am happy to be part of this epic occasion and you all will get more news and the official link on April 1st when it starts!

No comments: