Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Spring is coming

Those darn daffodils are blooming and to me it's just another sign that Spring is coming. Actually I think this is the official week that Spring begins. With this time of year, I get a whole lot of responsibilities that pop up.

My day jobs go crazy. For thoe of you who don't know, I work 6-8 part time jobs at any one time and am a writer and a mom and a wife. Weekends get crazier between working and the kids sports activities.

I still have to do my taxes, but in due time it will all get done.

I'm still working on my contemporary cowboy menage romance, Cowboys Don't Sing. It's hit novel length and I'm still writing on it. I'm not sure when it will finish but I think it will be done right around Summer 2013. I've been working on it full time for 2 months now but the rough draft is nearly finished.

Hope to tell you more or share an excerpt soon.


Lots of love,
Missy Lyons
www.missylyons.com

No comments: