Sunday, January 20, 2013

My top 5 favorite Aliens

I told you I have a thing  for aliens. I love television shows, series, and movies with aliens in them. There is an allure behind aliens, that has mystery and a romance I can't fully describe. I want to learn more about them, but most of all I want to believe in the chance for life off this planet.

Just for fun I have made a list of my top favorite aliens that we all know and love. You can feel free to add to it if you'd like but most of these have made an impact on my life in some small way.



Marvin the Martian




The wookie from Star Wars, better known as Chewbacca



A.L.F. -Alien Life Form



Spock from Star Trek
















And finally but not least is Doctor Who
















I can find dozens of reason why I loved aliens. They are unpredictable in their actions, they think beyond the scope of my little life in my little town, and they make me think about things I would normally not have thought about, but most of all they are entertaining. I love watching aliens on television, reading about them and wishing they could become part of our life sometimes, but maybe we humans are not ready for it.

So there you have it. Those are my top 5 favorite aliens. Who are yours?

...Also remember I have a book coming out on January 28, called Alien Promise. It's an erotic menage romance and features two hot blue men. Be sure to pick up a copy if you have time. It's up for pre-order on the publisher site. Thank you!

http://www.bookstrand.com/alien-promise

Lots of love,
Missy Lyons
www.missylyons.com

No comments: