Saturday, January 19, 2013

My fascination with aliens

My fascination with aliens started when I was young. Probably the very first alien movie I saw, which was Star Wars made me look to the stars and wonder what was up there. Could there be a day we people interact with extraterrestrials? I am not only curious but just completely absorbed by the thought.

It's why I love any television show with aliens, why I devour science fiction books with them in it, and why I had to make sure I one day wrote an alien book of my own. Since I became a writer I have been thinking about trying my hand at an alien romance.

Alien Promise is my version of a sexy blue alien romance. It's a menage, and hopefully has everything you want in an erotic romance. Enjoy!

You can pre-order Alien Promise here at Siren Publishing.

http://www.bookstrand.com/alien-promise

Lots of love to you all,
Missy Lyons
www.missylyons.com

No comments: