Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Upcoming News and Works in progress

Hope you all had a great holiday. :) We're winding down for the end of the year here in the Lyon's household.

I have a m/f/m book coming out from Siren called Alien Promise this January, and just submitted another m/f/m book, The Virgin Sacrifice. This is a dragon shifter book with a human mate thrown in the mix. It may be a while before I hear back on that one.

The next book I am working on is in the Riding Western Style series and is Cowboys Don't Sing. It may take a while to get through it. I need to give it the time it deserves and there are some emotional ups and downs to this book that will take more energy from me as a writer too. It's probably going to end up being category length.

I got a preview of the cover for Aliens Promise but am waiting for final approval before I can share it. :) I love it and hope you do too. It was fun writing my first Alien romance. Crazy but good fun.

The last few days of December I usually spend plotting out my year and planning the books I hope to write. I think honestly I may end up changing my schedule quite a bit to spend more time with my daughter. This may be a turning point for my writing because I won't be able to put out as many books this next year, but we'll see what the future brings when it gets here.

Happy New Year to you all.

No comments: