Saturday, May 12, 2012

Release Day for Beach Bound!!! Whoot!

Oh happy days are here again! I always get this buzzed euphoria from having a book release and today I am proud to share Cherie Denis and my m/m romance Beach Bound with the world. Sugar and Spice Press is the publisher and they have once again done a wonderful job. I love the cover. Yay! Excuse me while I do the happy dance. lol Beach Bound came into existence shortly after Bareback on the Beach and features some cameo appearances of characters from the the first book. This sexy couple is stranded on a deserted island that is covered in a plant whose pollen is a powerful aphrodisiac. It's dangerously distracting in a life or death situation and the two men only have one thing on their minds. Hot Sex.
You can find out more about the book and read the excerpt here. http://www.sugarnspicepress.com/ Thanks for all your support! Lots of love, Missy Lyons www.missylyons.com

No comments: