Friday, August 29, 2008

Good news means a little less time for me

Well, I have good news everyone and with that I know it means tht I
am going to be very busy! So you may see me on here even less while I get it all done.

French Kiss is scheduled to be released from Phaze books on December
1! I have a few revisions that were requested and quite a few pages
to add so that means you won't see me on here quite as much while I
hurry up and get that done. It was quite fun to engineer a romance
throughout the streets of Paris. I can't wait to see what you all
think about it.

Also I have been trying to get a new project done called the
Butterfly Hunter. It's quite different from what you all have seen me
do in the past. It's a sweet romance that centers around family and
overcoming traumatic life events. A woman that is afraid to love
again after the death of her husband, and her daughter that has
withdrawn from the world and stopped talking since her father died.
Only a great love can help heal the wounds and help them move on.

That one should be ready to submit in just a few days.

Lots of love to you all!
Missy
www.missylyons.com

See what you have been missing! Check out the Frog Prince at
www.amirapress.com. This is not the fairy tale that you remember from
your childhood. This one is strictly for adults.

No comments: