Wednesday, November 29, 2006

My first contest!

Contest Alert!!!--It's my first one!!
Okay! With only 24 more days until Naughty or Nice releases, I have decided to run two promotions. I have just started a yahoo group so I can keep in touch with all you wonderful people. I have a link on my website to join the group and on my page here on myspace.
All you have to do to enter the contest is to join the group, which will sign you up for my newsletter. I promise it won't fill up your inbox with emails. I don't have time for that. I plan to spend most of my time writing!
Two lucky people will have their names drawn to receive a Memory Maker Photo Bracelet. I love jewerly and I love this bracelet. It is so easy to reduce the pictures, that anyone can do it with a photocopier or a computer.

[IMG]http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p138/missydragon/memorymaker.jpg[/IMG]

Contest ends December 25, 2006
You can see more of their products at www.memorymakerbracelet.com
Here is a link to my new group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/missylyons/

No comments: