Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Bubbling creativity

I have a theory that says most writers are very creative, artistic people that just need an outlet. I've always had a love for arts and crafts. My favorite style is Primitive country. It's been a long time since I played with my paints or used my cross stitch supplies.

I think most of creative energy has been going into my writing, but this last few months I've been wanting to do something to my dining room table. Something completely unpredictable and different.

I warned my husband what I planned to do, so he could get used to the idea of eating with chickens everday.

Here is the final result.



Another shot here:



And here you can see my source of inspiration and my work in progress:



I won't be quitting writing anytime soon, but I would love to learn to knit too. Some of the ladies at the writers meetings knit the entire time they are there.

No comments: