Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Whew!

I just finished going over the edits for round 1 of Cowboys Don't Dance. That feels like a load was just lifted off my shoulders by having it done. Some of you may wonder why it still has to be edited, but there are things that different sets of eyes will catch. Most of the changes at this point were minor and to keep things in continuity with time frames or characters personalities.

I need to get back to writing. It's like therapy in a way and heals my spirit.

Today has been a hectic one and I have a big list to do tomorrow as well. So I'm not truly sure if or when I will have a chance to write. I lost most of my stories to my broken laptop. So it may be a while before I go back to those. I thought of starting something new--something different, but what? I cruised some calls for submission and found an Angels and Demons call, but am not sure I can have 20-30k written by the middle of next month.

Too bad I already have ideas for titles. How's this?

Kisses from Heaven
Heaven Sent
Hell Bent

No comments: