Sunday, September 06, 2009

Dragon Con Parade



Saturday I took the family down for a day of Dragon Con. We arrived early, quickly managed to get lost and then found ourselves on a street lined with people. As luck would have it, we were just in time for the annual Dragon Con parade.



There were things that would appeal to children and adults. My oldest daughter admitted later that this was her favorite part of the day.




My hubby enjoyed the muscle cars and custom vehichles. Someone had even built a land speed cruiser.




Dragon Con is pretty intense and it's hard to reay all of what is happening by just sharing pictures. What really impressed me was the energy. Colors and class were meaningless. People were exceedingly kind and friendly. People brave enough to dress up in costume were celebrities of the hour.

And I loved every minute of it.

No comments: