Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sex and the Single Shoe is now out!


Well I have exciting news to share. Ravenous Romance just released my sexy short, Sex and the Single Shoe and I love my cover. It's very hot. I put it up on my yahoo group for you to see too. Here's something about the book:

Jon admits to holding his wife's designer shoes for ransom, but he only wants one thing in return, as outlandish as it seems. He wants to become her sexual slave for the night. Amanda pushes the boundaries of this sexual exploration in the bedroom, enjoying every ounce of control he gives her. She planned on teaching her husband a very important lesson. No man should ever come between a woman and her shoes.

To read more check out the book here:

http://www.ravenousromance.com/ravenous-rendezvous/sex-and-the-single-shoe.php


Thaks for looking!

No comments: